Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Showered with love

This baby girl of mine is one loved little lady I'm telling her now.
My mum, sisters and good friend planned the sweetest shower for us both the other weekend and I can't thank them enough. It was so lovely and I only wish I could have been just that little bit more present as baby girl had A: kept me up all night with contractions and B: wanting to join the party so it seems with aggressive flips, punches and rotations in my belly ALL afternoon. The days of my sweet little baby pokes are over.

I want to thank all the ladies who came and joined in the fun, chocolate poo diapers and all :D and again thank you for all the lovely gifts you guys are too much. xox

 
 
 
 I wonder what they're gossiping about...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...