Thursday, 14 January 2016

Happy Hen (Part 2 Mel's Hen's)

A few weeks ago (actually last year) I posted the bootylicious end of my sisters hen's party {see here} and only just realised that I hadn't shared the rest that have been sitting on my desktop here for ages. Not that anyone but me and my sisters would be interested in but I like having all these moments saved on the blog so I can revisit them months/years down the track.... And also because I'm terrible at saving photos in one place and can never find them when I want them. Something I hope to improve on with the arrival of baby girl! 

I loved the Day of the Dead theme it was very very Mel and was also pretty impressed with my handmade Mexican papel picado... Yep I hand cut + tapped each and everyone of those bright little suckers to make god knows how many meters of bunting but they worked well and was worth the stiff back. I found the FREE TEMPLATE here.

Mel I hope you had as much fun as we did, we love you.
xox 
 

 
  
 
  



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...