Saturday, 24 October 2015

a few hectic weeks...

I'm not sure if it would of been as exhausting had I not been pregnant but MY GOSH... I don't think I have ever been this tired in my whole entire life and it's only about to get much much worse.

Little miss has been doing a good job of keeping us awake all night (I say us because if I'm up so is Steve poor thing) and it's really starting to take a toll. Plus I am so excited to be working on another fun project for Ozmosis Surf that I can't wait to share with you all in the next few weeks (but secretly hating on all the gorgeous models I have to work with - why do they have to be so hot?) I think baby girls nighttime antics are payback for mummy squishing her for hours at the desk during the day, so all is forgiven between us even if a few hormonal tears have been shed on the issue.

We are at 26 weeks at the moment and if it's at all possible feels like it's going quick but slow at the same time. I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER + a day but we are almost into our 3rd trimester and I ask myself where did the last 6 months go? I can't wait to meet this little poppet but what I can't wait the most for is to see what she looks like.

I have a delightful glucose test next week that everyone keeps talking up to be quite a horrible experience so YAY for that along with another big meeting to prep for that is giving me anxiety on how it will go. So fingers crossed for a successful week ahead. and maybe a few extra Z's.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...