Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Something I stumbled upon...

I follow a lot of photographers and stylists on Instagram mainly because I love looking at beautiful things every morning while I have breakfast and watch Steve busily get ready for work. Today I watched him in a little more awe and love than usual after reading these words below from photographer Jenna Kutcher. I'm a very lucky woman to have such a hard working, supportive and loving husband and even though I get the terrible guilt's every time he has to go into the office/lab at such an early hour when my work doesn't have that structure he has never complained or said a word about it.... Marriage is a wonderful thing and the best decision I ever made, I might not go as far as doing a photoshoot every year (because I hate my photo taken) but marriage should be celebrated always not only on annual anniversaries or Valentines day... 
TE AMO STEVE
xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...