Thursday, 27 August 2015

This time last year...

This time last year we were enjoying the last few days of our honeymoon adventure.
Enjoying giant Cocktails at Bubba Gump in Santa Monica, Burgers at Burger Joint in NY and ALL that shopping and sunshine. 12 months on now and we're preparing ourselves for our next big adventure and hanging onto our sanity by seeing the light at the end of this never ending winter.

I have been cleaning out, backing up and filing away old projects on the computer over the past few weeks. (a can of worms) I have found so many great memories and photos that I completely forgot about from all our adventures together, just sitting there in random folders. I couldn't help but think back to how much I loved flicking through old photo albums as a kid and how we have nothing to show our babies excepts for whats on a screen. We have lived in our house for over a year now and we still have no pictures up on the walls. I think this nesting thing people talk about has hit me hard, early and all of a sudden because I have an overwhelming need to redecorate, organise and put together photo albums. 

Looking back at all these memories makes me realise how lucky and happy we have been together and these are the moments I want to share with our little ones but not on an iPad or laptop it's just not the same.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...