Thursday, 14 May 2015

EVERYTHING must GO!

We have been in our new home for just over a year now and I can't get over how much stuff we have accumulated in just 1 year.... and it's just the 2 of us.

I can be a massive procrastinator and have been putting this off for months and months but I am officially getting my butt into gear and getting rid of the lot. I feel it's going to help get me out of this lazy, comfortable slump I have gotten into and maybe FINALLY have the space and time to finish all the renovations I keep banging on about since we moved into this home.

Maybe I also need to make a decision on what I actually want to do ... (dam you Pinterest on making my indecisiveness harder by giving me too many wonderful ideas)

I'll post a more detailed Pre-Yard Sale list & details of what we will have on sale at the Bentleigh Sunday Market over the weekend if anyone is interested in some of the goodies that we simply don't have the room for anymore. Here are some of the things we will be selling -

::: Samples from Three Sparrows ::: Old Season Stock ::: Men's & Ladies Clothing ::: Homewares :::
::: Appliances ::: Mannequins ::: Shop Displays ::: And more ...

I am also thinking of doing an Insta-Auction on some of our clothing, but I am still trying to work out how we would go about that... So more details to come.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...