Saturday, 11 April 2015

a lot can change in 31 days ...

... so it appears it's been just over a month since my last blog post. There are no apologies or excuses from me.... We've been having a great old time and you know what, not everything has to go online the second it happens.

Anyway the biggest news is that I left that joke of a part time job (I'm talking about you Novo Shoes - HOT TIP: Don't EVER shop there!) and have had to make some tough decisions with the business. Overall I think a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I have actually been a lot more positive and just plain enjoying myself for the first time in over 4 years. And with this attitude change came some great opportunities and jobs.

To cut a long story short... I'm effing happy! So now that we're coming into the cooler months and I signed up to Netflix I'm reclaiming my weekends and doing all things that bring us joy...

STRESS...... F#@K IT!

- Thanks Jack Nicholson -

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...