Tuesday, 10 March 2015

The Organic Merchant's Store

So excited to be able to share with you all a little project I have been working on for the past few months. My dearest friend Lisa and her husband Paul are the two very talented owners of the new Organic Health Food merchants in the Bayside Area - The OM Store.
I must admit I did get a little teary being able to see the window decal I created all the way from Nepean Hwy and I only got more emotional being inside the store and seeing my friends hard work coming together so nicely with all the design work we did together. {It has been a long time since I have been this excited about my design work... it's nice} Check out a few of their products below or even better still come on in for a visit and embrace healthy living.  #theOMstore
I can't believe this little poppet is 2 in a few short weeks... and such a great little helper, how quickly they grow.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...