Monday, 23 February 2015

I blame the doll ...

It's no secret that I hate these ugly dolls. These and those hideous Monster High things. I am not sure what kind of message it's supposed to send little girls but hey it is starting to make sense when I see young girls who prob played with these dolls mere months ago come into my shop resembling their look.

I mean these pre-teen/tween/teen Selina-Ari-Grande looking things come in to my shop and I'm sometimes quite amused at how silly they look. - Yes I know I probably looked just as or even more ridiculous if I think back to my old fashion sense but hey ... at 13 I was most defiantly not allowed to walk out of the house with my fanny on display, nor did I want to. But in some (some) of their defence they do own the look and the self confidence they have is something to admire I suppose.

Well, at least they will have a few good laughs amongst themselves in 5 to 10 years time when they look back at their 5 million selfies on insti ....
            
And what happened to Barbie? She's even gone all hoochie-mama... contouring, fake lashes and all.
She looks like a "Real Housewife of Beverly Hills"

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...