Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Feeling Fresh

Hello 2015.
It's a fresh new year so I thought why not a fresh new look and start to the blogging year? I am in love with how it turned out and so excited to share it with you all. I'm a great procrastinator at the best of times (mainly when it comes to my own personal projects though this blog and home D.I.Y's are my worst oh and paying bills if you ask Steve) and revamping the blog has been on my "TO DO" list forever and a day. Unfortunately it has always been pushed to the back of the priority line. BUT, one of my resolutions this year is to be more organised and proactive (lame as it sounds) but I think it finally has to be done with all the exciting projects we have going on at the moment.

So here it is...
We hope you love it as much as we do and have a look around... We have added a few more features and pages including links to our online store, exciting projects we are working on with some fun new clients to come as well as links to all our social media platforms.

To a happy & bright 2015
xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...