Monday, 1 September 2014

A few things we missed...

We lost this beautiful man. 
I was so sad to hear the news of Robin Williams passing he reminded me so much of my uncle. (Robin and Adam Sandler with the occasional dressing up for our amusement included) Sometimes the ones that seem the happiest and full of life are the ones you also have to remember to ask - Are you OK?

Thank you for all the wonderful childhood memories Mr Williams. There will never be another like you. So we'll catch you on the rebound NANU NANU
Another thing we missed that we are not as sad about is..
THE END OF WINTER!
(mostly Steve, I kind of like being a hermit in Winter)
But after enjoying the lovely sunshine of LA I'm looking forward to milder Spring.
So happy first day of SPRING everyone.
This beautiful sight!
With all the blood, sweat & tears working on this collection we finally have them in our hands.
And let me tell you they have been completely worth it.
{Pre-Orders will be up online in the next few days along with our fresh new website}
Thank you for everyone support over the past few months.

#ThreeSparrows

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...