Friday, 21 March 2014

worst international aunty...

I can't believe this little munchkin turned 5 this week. 
Until I met Benji 5 years ago, I didn't even know I had that "baby" gene.
I didn't know anyone who had kids or have to deal with them much since I was a kid.
But this little guy was a great intro into what being an auntie is all about and this is why I feel like the worst auntie in the world for forgetting his special day. 
We get so caught up in day to day crap that we sometimes forget the important things in life.

SO, 
Happy Birthday Ben
 I hope you had a beautiful day, didn't drive your mommy crazy (I see you got a drum kit haha, awesome :S) and your first year of school is full of many wonderful adventures making lot's and lot's of lifelong friends.

Let's see if you can convince your mommy to come visit us one day soon.
Love, 
Tia + Tio
xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...