Saturday, 8 February 2014

what an honour...

These precious eyes how I love them...

We are so honoured to have been asked to be this little beauties Godparents over the weekend...
I am already in full swing fairy godmother mode organising her invites and lot's and lot's of presents. (not that I haven't already been spoiling her silly since the moment she came into this world)

I have been going through my archives of photos and just can't believe how quickly her first year has flown by... From her squishy little face on day one to her 4 new teeth couple of weeks back it just amazes me at how her own little personality has started coming together.

After spending the afternoon together with my best friend, her husband, my future husband and of course this beautiful child I couldn't help but think what an amazing family we have created. (Yes, even though the men watched Van Damme movies all afternoon)

It's funny that a decision I made when I was 5 years old is one of the BEST decision I ever made. Thank you for asking us to be such an important part of your daughters life and most of all for just being there for me no matter what over the past 25 years Nikki.

xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...