Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Old School....


The other day one of the girls at work was wearing the perfume I wore (TO DEATH!) in high school.  You ever catch a whiff of something that just takes you back in time? It's funny how your taste changes over the years. It was nice going back for that split second but all I could think of was my gosh how did I wear that? I could never wear that now... way too sweet. It got me thinking of all the fragrances I used to wear and looked few of them up.... some are so cheap now.... and some have awesome commercials.
I'm due for a change, the current collection is starting to run a little low. I guess it's a visit to the Myer fragrance counter this weekend. Doubt I will pick up any of these though
Here are some oldies.... what are your 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...