Sunday, 14 July 2013

neglecting babies...

No this is not another post about the people who live next door...
I am talking about my baby... this blog. I was obsessed with finishing the new collections last week that I spent every hour humanly possible on them. I was in the zone and only momentarily peeking into the social media world... So, what did I miss?

Lot's of pretty things apparently... sometimes it's good to stay away for a little while as things start looking the same-same, but different.... I hate same-same and I think I got to a point when my "research" had actually turned into procrastinating aaand a little bit of fear... not good.

I can't wait to share all the new Three Sparrows designs once our samples start rolling in... but in the meantime let's just look at other peoples pretty things and some of the images that inspired my designing last week. Hope you all had a lovely weekend...
pretty piggy tails... love! I hope we have a girl one day.
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...