Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Ummm... what happened to Hunter Tylo's face?


So, while waiting for the news to start this afternoon I caught the last 10 min of the Bold and the beautiful.
At first glance I thought sheesh they replaced Hunter Tylo with a real scary wannabe, what an insult. Then I realised that it WAS Hunter Tylo. What has this woman done to her face? I remember as a kid my mum had this show in the background after school and I thought Taylor was the most glamorous woman in the world... waaay better than Brooke! { What was Ridge thinking.. by the way is he still on the show? }

I still get asked for ID when I walk into a bar or buy a bottle of wine so I think I can safely say I don't need Botox quite yet. We all know I have a complex with turning 30 and getting older lately but I don't think I could sacrifice being able to blink in order to look 19 again. My goodness I wouldn't wish being 19 again on anyone.

I jut think it's so sad how this beautiful woman felt the need to take away all the emotion from her face just to look young. She's only 50 - THAT'S NOT EVEN OLD! - and she has like a-bagillion kids. I found it painful watching her act as the only thing that moved were her eyeballs. So anyway, I would like to remember the old Taylor in all her GLAM Bold and the Beautiful glory!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same - what she even did to herself (or rather what that plastic surgeon did). Her face without operations could still age beautifully. But she ruined it, which is kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY HUNTER BUT YOUR SURGEON LIED....IF ONLY YOU KNEW THAT GOD MADE YOU BEAUTIFUL AND HAD ACCEPTED IT.....YOU RUINED IT BY THE PLASTIC SURGERY.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you...