Thursday, 6 June 2013

Sex and the City turns 15!

I nearly crashed my car on the West Gate Bridge when I heard on the radio that it has been 15 years since the 1st ever
Sex and the City.
15 years later and these four glamorous gals look better than ever.
But it makes you think though, if a baby girl was born the day the first episode aired she would now be reaching the age I was when I started watching the show. { well almost I was a little bit of a Johnny come lately back then. } How great is it that it's still so relevant for a whole new generation of young woman!

NOT helping my birthday phobia right now.
One more day and 
IT'S THE LONG WEEKEND!
enjoy some of my fav SATC moments
 ^^^ This had to be the funniest ending episode ever ^^^

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...