Thursday, 2 May 2013

The 10pm CookBook

All I can say is...... What the?
I stumbled upon this treasure chest of recipes while doing some research for a job and uuumm... all I can say is that I am assuming this cookbooks intent is to get your dinner guests out of your house before 10pm.

After going through all these recipe pages I am amazed at how anyone in the 40's, 50's and 60's kept any food down. I am amazed I was able to keep my lunch down just looking at the finished product photos. ( I guess stylists didn't exist back then either. )

Here are a few of the ( and I use the term loosely ) "SCRUMPTIOUS" dishes I came across....

eeeerm... enjoy?
^^^ Believe it or not this is a GARDEN SALAD! in jello.... mmmm ^^^
I don't even know what this is suppose to be... and I don't want to say what I'm thinking...
^^^ Insert green un-smiley face here ^^^ 
 This is apparently some sort of meat dish.. I had to stop reading it was so gross and I forget what it was called. But one thing I know is that the percentage of meat to LARD makes it more of a lard dish than a meat dish in my opinion.
^^^ Anyone know what this is suppose to be???? ^^^

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...