Tuesday, 28 May 2013

I need me a NILES...

It' days like today that I wish I had a butler.
I am on information overload at work. I am really enjoying it but it's the first time in years that I have gone into a job that I am learning everything for the first time.

It had to be a team effort for dinner tonight because staring at the dishes in the sink nearly brought me to tears. I feel like I only just cleaned the apartment. I don't understand how our place gets so messy? { Yes I do, it's usually me... I'm a serial coffee cup collector. I leave them all around the apartment } I'm lucky to have Steve always helping around the house.

I am hoping things start to get easier or better still I start adjusting to the full time hours again. Bit of a random post... I know.... but it's all the energy I could muster up tonight. After 2 years developing the business and doing shift work I have not done the regular 9 to 5 thing for a long long time. 
I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon but in the meantime here is some  
Dolly Love!
I can't say 9 to 5 without this song getting into my head!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...