Friday, 24 May 2013

Hungary was robbed... #EUROVISION

We, like a-BA-zillion other people were glued to the TV on Sunday watching the Eurovision finals.
I fell in love with one Hungarian 2 and a bit years ago and I just fell in love with 3 more. I have my own little translator here and I LOVE the lyrics of this song and have been trying to memorise them all week. I can proudly say I have added maybe 3 new words to my limited Hungarian vocabulary. It's a hard language to learn but I have a handsome teacher. Personally I think Hungary was robbed.
Enjoy and Happy Friday my kedvesem....

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post too on her blog, it's really amazing, good job lovelies! :)

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to join on my blog's first ever giveaway brought to you by Oasap! That would mean so much to me dear <3 Enter the contest here http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-blog-giveaway-oasap.html
    Contest will end on June 2!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you...