Friday, 10 May 2013

Ana's weight loss tip.... numero uno!

Since we came back from Holidays last October we have started getting healthier at home. We have started making everything from scratch so that we know exactly whats in our foods. I am always curious as to how things are made and especially documentaries (I have a strange fascination with the Crime channel). So it was only a matter of time until I started doing my research as to what is actually IN food. Steve was laughing at me last night and trying to stop me from watching these videos on YouTube...

Now for my weight loss tip - WATCH THIS VIDEO AND YOU WILL NEVER EAT HOT DOGS AGAIN! Every couple of minutes I would say OMG I am never eating frozen pizza again, pre made sandwiches or bacon again! this went on for a while.

I always knew hot dogs are made from offcuts but knowing and seeing are 2 very different things. I am also shocked at how corn starch and glucose is in pretty much everything. How I find this stuff is beyond me but here goes....

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...