Monday, 8 April 2013

say hello to little IVY...


I had only just gotten around to polishing and posting the photos { here } of these lovelies baby shower from the weekend and before you know it the little Miss was in a hurry to come into the world and be showered with kisses. This is Ivy and she is just beautiful.

Waking up on Saturday morning to look at my phone for the time and finding this tiny little miracles face on my screen had to be the best way I have ever started a day. I was cancelling all the plans I could get out of and stuffing poor sleep deprived Steve's car with Princess Balloons. - He's such a good sport.

I am so proud of my dear friend Nikki and not to mention proud Papa Leon. Thank you for making my dear friend so incredibly happy. They entered the hospital as husband & wife and today they get to come home from hospital as Mummy & Daddy -
a family! 
More photos to come.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...