Thursday, 4 April 2013

baby shower with a twist...

This is my beautiful friend Nikki. Doesn't she look fabulous at 8 months along? 

Nikki her twin sister Carmen who was married last year { you can see her stunning day here } met on the first day of school a million years ago, no not that long only around 1988. - seriously! I need to get over my turning 30 complex - We have been friends ever since and who knows where the time has gone but it only feels like yesterday that were skipping class and just being all round pains in the bum and now the next generation is coming along.

This day was perfect in so many ways. It was held at the amazing Villagio Pizza + Kitchen in Middle Park, who are amazing { thanks for making me coffee's and helping me while I whirl-winded around the dining tables trying to get all the decorations organised in time } The food was spectacular, I didn't eat dinner I was so full. But the biggest reward was just to see the smile from ear to ear on Nikki and Leon's face and to all the lovely people who came so far out to support the happy parents to be was amazing.

I am so proud and happy for you Nikki and Leon you will be amazing parents. xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...