Wednesday, 27 March 2013

is anyone else kind of disturbed by this?

While brunching and shopping the other day with my expecting friend we decided to wander into nearly every kids store in Brighton for some clothes cuteness.... { FYI I do this even when not in the company of pregnant ladies, I just love little clothes. } I don't usually go into Cotton On kids as I mainly just go to the MAMMOTH one they have at Southland for your everyday awesome bargains.... But I was a little confused as to what was happening in there and even more confused with this catalogue???

Why are they trying to be edgy with little girls? Why are they making them look like boys... no, no why are they making them look like children of the corn? It's weird!

Another thing I have noticed and it's not only Cotton On that do this, its having the kids not smile? - An EMO 5 year old does not make me want to buy your stuff no matter how much I LOVE polka dots. Terrible just Terrible and that's all I have to say about that! oh, and that this is not a trend we will be adopting EVER at Three Sparrows!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...