Wednesday, 13 March 2013

get ready for pic overload.....

I stumbled upon this gem while on a sleepy wander for my first cup of coffee for the day in Sunny Daylesford... - I also bumped into my besties sister having breakfast which was random. small world or town should I say, but anyway...

This is Harry and Me! I can spend hours in beautiful stores like this if you let me. Everything in this store just made me happy. The visual merchandising { my goodness the merchandising Amanda Fontanella! }, the fabulous nick-nacks from all over the globe, the clothes, the clothes, the clothes and not to mention the attention from the lovely staff.

I wish I had longer to stay and shop & you know not have to get to work. I have a glorious wedding in a weeks time and I am pretty sure I won't be getting those Italian leather shoes out of my head any time soon, I simply need them in every possible colour this fall. - I will be back!
Pay them a visit on Harry & Me Facebook page >> here << or if you're in town pop in { 57D Vincent St } tell them we say hi!
{ Pic reference: Elk website }
^^^ these shooooooesies ^^^
{ hurry up winter }
{ Pic reference: Harry & Me FB Page }

*** This is not a Sponsored Post, Please Kindly ask before using any original Photography on TS Blog *** 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...