Wednesday, 20 February 2013

You knoooow.... from when we were cool - Wednesday Playlist


I crack up with this 8tracks site.
Some of the play lists I find take me back to high school. This is not helping my cause of refusing to turn 30 this year. - Yes I know boo-hoo for me {cue violins} from all those out there past 30. This is the general response I get from Steve when I have a sook about it.

I'm sorry, but it's TRAUMATISING!

One minute I was like woooo-hoooo no more school FOR-EVA! dancing to these crazy songs at Wild Bills, Southland with my girlfriends {Yes that was our local hangout, too cheap to pay for cabs into town} and now I'm planning baby showers, bridal showers and buying private health insurance deciding if we get full pregnancy cover now or hold off another year? When did we all become wives, mothers and mothers to be? It felt like forever waiting to turn 18 and have freedom then whoosh 20's gone. Turning 30 is weird.. It's the end of a chapter in life but, at the end of the day I kind of really wouldn't want to do it again I love where my life is right now. In the words of Carrie Bradshaw - “Enjoy yourself – that’s what your 20s are for. Your 30s are to learn the lessons. And your 40s are to pay for the drinks!” I still have 8 more months in my 20's so I will stop my whinging here and get to the 8tracks.... enjoy!

Rey let's go out for cocktails tonight :D

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...