Saturday, 23 February 2013

Saturday is just SO much better than Tuesday...

I can NOT stop drooling over this new brand from Kate Spade
SATURDAY
It is times like this that I wish I lived in New York... well if I'm wishing for things I wish Australia wasn't so dam far from everything that our shipping costs are through the roof. anyway back to Saturday, an affordable take on the bold creative genius that is Kate Spade. I have been following all the hashtags & instagrams from her sneak peek show all week long - I can't get enough. Not officially launching till March these bright colours and bold graphic prints have me looking forward to next Summer. That's if we survive this one... Here are some of my favourites so far.

P.S: I desperately need to own this iPhone cover... Pleeeeease make some more.

I'm adding a few from the Kate Spade Show too
because let's face it she's amazing!
I'm also going to be super annoying and say it again
...
I want to go back to NY
...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...