Monday, 4 February 2013

It's sissy 2's birthday today...


I read a quote once that said something along the lines of:
"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."

My grandparents came over from Argentina when my sister was born { with a whizz bang video camera that pretty much took up the boot of the old torana } so we have hours of documentation of my not so composed reaction to a new sibling... Little did I know then that a wolf pack was in the making. 

I find peace in the fact that there are at least 2 people in my life that no matter how far away life and its direction takes us, that we will always be there for each other. Oh and have a good laugh every time we are brought back together. { Usually at one another expense }

Wishing my sister the Happiest of Birthdays and even though times have been tough I think the new year is going to bring many new and exciting things. I am proud of her and it makes me happy looking back at these photos of when she was a little ball of smiles that not much has changed.... keep smiling :D

Love,
Sissy 1!

*** Yes, that's me giving her the evil eye in the car ***

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...