Monday, 18 February 2013

a little proud and a little jealous.


I was tired and had a little bit of blog freeze last week so in my typical whiny tone said my typical - Steeeeve can you do it for me... ...I should have known that it would be all sport related when he enthusiastically said OK!

But he did great! He added a photo and everything, got heaps of hits.. BUT I think the statistics might be giving someone a little bit of a big head. I am getting blogging tips from the master now and hearing aaaalll about what he is going to write about this week??? I think I might loose my blog at this rate. We will have to wait and see I am not sure I'm ready to share my Stevie's obsession passion of football and sports with the world. I enjoy it way too much, even though half the time I have no idea what he's saying. :p 

Love you Rey, you did great. xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...