Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Procrastinate much?

It has taken me all day to get a post out. I can't decide what I am doing or prioritise today. I have started about 20 things and the only thing I have completed was the weekly grocery shop.... not even, the non perishables are still on the counter. I think? maybe Steve put them away. He is so good.

My apartment is a mess and I have Lot's of tasks on the go but Oh well! tomorrow is another day. A great day in fact because we are getting rain. {I know very un-Australian of me but I hate the 40 million degree heat and I can't wait for  AUTUMN!} I love the rain. Today I will share the result of my very non-productive day... Pinterest was a huge factor....


I think we can establish that I love white...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...