Tuesday, 15 January 2013

OH HELLO! Three Sparrows

I have been a little negligent towards my baby Three Sparrows.

This week I am putting 100% into the redesign of the online store as well as this blog so there are a few changes to come. yep, I know.... again. { It's the graphic designer in me they are never perfect enough. It is something I need  to work on. }

I don't want to give too much away so I will only share 2 of the exciting changes you can expect in the upcoming weeks -

... We are excited to announce that we will be offering International Shipping!
... We will be having a 24 hour SAMPLE SALE this Friday. So make sure you get in quick to snap up some bargains. Sample Sale will kick off  Friday 18th Jan at 9am. { Aust EST }

So I better get back to work as there never seems to be enough hours in a day to tick all the jobs off my list. 

Hope your all enjoying this great weather. Not too hot, not too cold.... I am dreading Thursday :(

Ana

>>> Photography By: Ana-Clara Duran <<<


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...