Thursday, 3 January 2013

it's a new year...

The last few weeks of 2012 were crazy. It has taken me the past week to actually recover. So here we are, 3 days into 2013 and being tired is starting to bore me.

We accomplished so much in the last year that I am kind of excited to see what new adventures Three Sparrows brings our way but... at the same time I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of things and lazing around on the couch {something that used to come so naturally to me} feels so abnormal these days.

After wandering around the apartment aimlessly for a few days I decided to celebrate our 1 year of living together {one amazing year} by cleaning out our whole apartment. TOP to bottom! {it amazes me at how much stuff 2 people can accumulate in one year} I wanted to start 2013 fresh. After a lot of Seinfeld breaks we finally finished. We tossed out so much stuff that we have a spare room again.

During this clean out I stumbled across some interesting stuff. Old work and projects, photos, collaborations and so many ideas that have been left aside and forgotten due to not having enough time.
This has inspired me a bit {a bit} to get back to work. I now have so many ideas going through my head that I have no idea where to start. So, after all that I am kind of back where I started... sigh!
Maybe a little bit of a new years resolution list is in order... or even better another holiday adventure, what do you say Stevie?

2 comments:

  1. Ana-Clara, I completely understand being unable to sit still .... We cleaned out the house from top to toe as well.... still amazed at how much "stuff" was hidden in drawers, top cupboards etc...

    Love organic, your range looks fantastic, and affordable. I'd suggest doing some Facebook Advertising... Have you planned out a content strategy this year for ThreeSparrows?

    Cheers
    Chey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chey,
      Thanks for stopping by.
      I haven't really 'planned' much with the blog it kind of happened all of a sudden {a place to share the up's and downs of new business }. I do want to put more focus and time into it because I do love doing it. Gaining a few more readers would be fun too :)


      Delete

We would love to hear from you...