Monday, 3 December 2012

support your local designers....


I was emailed by find a pop-up shop last week and thought what an amazing idea. 

Being a small business you need all the support you can to get people to check out your product or idea for the first time. I have a huge appreciation for little independent stores and most of all pop-up's these days because I know that at some stage in their journey they have had the same hurdles we have over the past few years.

So I would love for you to visit find a pop-up shop website and find any new designers, artists, sculptors etc in your area. You will be amazed at who's out there, so much great talent.

***PLEASE NOTE: this is not a sponsored post. I just genuinely think this is a great idea and want to spread the word and love.***

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...