Friday, 12 October 2012

home sweet home is an understatement....

After 5 amazing weeks we are home sweet home. We had an amazing time catching up with old friends, family as well as meeting a few new crazy characters along the way... I will have all the shots dribble through slowly over the next few weeks I have thousands of shots to filter so this may take me a while.
now it's back down to business! three sparrows business! we have so much to catch up on and exciting new things on the calendar that I can't wait to share it with you all. Sooo having been up since 4am with jet lag I may as all make the most of the situation and get to work... happy friday :D

two little shout outs with some very special news ,
I could not have come home to a sweeter surprise than my lovely sister's huge birthday pressie left on the kitchen table. {no pic as I was way too excited and just ripped it open} It's such a good feeling to know that someone knows you so well and gets you the most perfect gift. Thanks to my little sis for the amazing present and card i loved it. oh and for looking after the place...

In other news my very dear and lifelong friend has given me the fabulous news that once again I am becoming an auntie.... I am so proud of you Nikki you are one of the strongest most amazing woman I know and this miracle and little joy you are growing inside you is everything you deserve and more...

Congratulations Nikki and Leon, I love you guys xox ....


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...