Sunday, 30 September 2012

To Whom It May Concern: This will be my last letter. We have grown apart over these last six weeks. I now have two loves in my life: big-city livin' and a voodoo woman named Phyllis.

*NOTE: If your confused about the title of this blog SHAME ON YOU! and please go rent The Waterboy.

We are in the last leg of our trip New York :) we are having a great time exploring the city but unlike my very organised travel companion I have not got around to sending all my loved ones postcards. {kind of having too much fun}
So here is my postcard to everyone family, friends, followers, shoppers, clients and anyone in between. Made with love and missing you all we can't wait to get home fresh and see you all. OH and of course get stuck into another season of Three Sparrows. xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...