Saturday, 8 September 2012

Jet Lag 1, Ana and Steve 0...

We are up at random hours of the night {Steve making the most of it and live streaming Friday night Football}, falling asleep on The Big Blue Bus, sleeping through our alarm and then missing our Hollywood tour bus and surviving off sugar highs in the afternoon. BUT who can complain when your in a city like this. It's nice and hot here and I am working on my tan at 9am while Stevie boy sleeps. Shopping is on the cards today I think {seen as we missed our tour}. Been here a whole 24 hours now and I can't stop saying it.... Steve we HAVE to move! Three Sparrows in L.A... it can happen, right?

Steve's up now so we will go have some breakfast and leave you guys with some pics from our crazy first few hours and lunch in Santa Monica. {I remember about 20% of it}









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...