Thursday, 19 July 2012

new BUMP, new DO, this latin MAMA wears it well!

As I have now reached an age that all my friends are having babies and getting hitched my FaceBook news feed keeps informing me of some of the scary and fun things I get to look forward to when that time comes for us...

{Side note: this is in no way a winge as I love any excuse to get dressed up for an event and adore being auntie and spoiling all my babies rotten}

Now for the past couple of weeks my lovely friend Vilma's bump progress keeps popping up in my news feed and it wasn't until I went into the album to look at them all together that it truly amazed me. Apart from rocking that bump like no one else and absolutely glowing, it's crazy to me how her body has changed in just over 10 weeks....and still have 15 weeks to go! It is truly an amazing time for a woman and I thought I would share this amazing time for Vilma and Carlos. I wish she still lived down the road so I can give her a big hug and bring her pineapple's and apple pie {Her must have cravings}. Thank goodness for FaceBook and i can't wait to meet the little fella....

Sending our love love love to the west coast..
 xox

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...