Friday, 20 July 2012

Just delightful...

I stumbled across this video while watching another equally amazing video on the antique pearl blog today... {You must check out this blog! Sarah has some amazing vintage finds and few tips on how you can shop for some treasures of your own}

I love ballet and wish I had been sent to classes as a little one all the time. I become mesmerized watching the dancers feet every time and found myself today procrastinating watching clip after clip on youtube instead of getting through my mountain of work... Anyway this one was my favorite clips, the dancer is Alessandra Ferri and music by Sting...

I hope I get to go when we are in the big city this September...
enjoy 
xox


1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much dear :) You're too sweet! This video was mesmerizing! I loved it :)

    Xoxo Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you...