Friday, 25 May 2012

I am loving India's NEW SEASON style!

One of the top things on my to do list when we head back to Buenos Aires this September 
{Apart from seeing my mum, family and showing Stevie Boy the old city} 
is to stock up on this season's new range of accessories at IndiaStyle...
Their new campaign shot in the picturesque Jujuy is tempting me to do a little detour in our trip to the Americas.

1. New Bijoux Neclaces
2. Goleuca Coin Bracelet || Bronx Bracelet || Planter Punch Bracelet
3. Rings: Texas Tea || Bharani || Sharani
4. Napoleon Necklace
5. Sumat Purse || Check out more handbags here! 
 I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE!

The winner of our Angora knit Giveaway is becc miller
congratulations! 
Please email me your address, colour and size so we can post you out your prize asap!
info@threesparrows.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Very cool thanks so much! ! Becc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious, I've died and gone to cute skirt and shirt heaven! I love pic 5...or the outfit at least, and I am dying for the necklaces! Just gorgeous. Looooove. Thanks for the post. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I know. I am loving all the layers and can't wait to get my hands on some....

      Delete

We would love to hear from you...