Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Happy Tuesday...

How was everyone's Easter break? Our's went by way too quickly.... 
Too much food, even more chocolate (I am paying for the last one today) 
and not enough exercise. 
I will not touch another easter egg! ... at least till next year.

Unfortunately we are still waiting on our Winter stock due to public holidays and it's driving me crazy. Hurry Up Australian Customs or border patrol... whoever you are!

I had to kick start the end of a long week in a girlie fashion full of corn chips, wine and trash mags.

There is never a weekend without football in this household...
By Monday's game I gave in and embraced it.... sort of.
Stocking up at South Melbourne Market

 More Food...
 A not so long walk...
 A not so new toy to play with... Can't wait to finish the film.
And best of all, the Easter bunny came to visit! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...