Thursday, 15 March 2012

Labour Day Weekend

I have been very slack this week with the blog, but busy as a bee trying to get organised before my lovely friend Carmen's wedding! 

Like any wedding I suppose... its a dash to the finish line with a few hiccups along the way. Us bridesmaids are not short on dresses or shoes that's for sure (we have 3 to choose from).  I think we are doing very well apart from poor little bijou (Carmen's Yorkie) who had to have a last minute dash to the vet this morning. Maybe it's nerves for mum and dad?   

I thought I would share some pics of what we got up to this long weekend as there is not much to tell on the business end of Three Sparrows...  OH! how can I forget... GREAT NEWS from our stockist Mimosa in Dayelsford, Three Sparrows is doing very well in store and need more stock as they are SOLD OUT!

So that is another little job I need to get to before the wedding.... There are not enough hours in a day...

BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OUR MIMOSA CUSTOMERS.... 
and we would love to hear your feedback on your purchase.

Found an old box of home movies that we had a great time going through and having a laugh. 
(at me not with me of course) 


 If your a fashion lover you must check out POUT, the world premiere exhibition of high end Fashion Dolls by Integrity Toys on show at Chadstone - The Fashion Capital from Monday March 5 to Sunday April 1. Located in the Luxury precinct as a highlight of the 2012 L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Featuring a show case of 50 couture quality hand crafted high end fashion dolls, the exhibition will be presented on a built to scale  fashion stage model designed with inspiration from the runways of Paris.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

We would love to hear from you...